Wonderland Stitchery Pattern

I've had this cute Wonderland stitchery pattern drawn up for a while, but it has taken me until last weekend to get the stitching finished. I absolutely love the white rabbit from this set of 4 designs. I think he's possibly the cutest rabbit I've seen in a long time. What do you think?


Maybe the best thing about the Wonderland embroidery pattern is that each of the 4 designs comes in two sizes. Now that I've finished stitching the smaller size I want to experiment with the larger size and see what else I can make. I have a few more ideas for this embroidery pattern which I hope to share with you soon.

The pattern includes four designs based on Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll and influenced by paper doll styles. The designs are Alice, the Queen of Hearts, White Rabbit and Mad Hatter.


In other news we've also got a brand new Facebook Page. Please stop by and "like" us to receive micro updates, or just show your support!

btemplates

0 comments: