Octopus Applique Pattern


I really like this new addition to the Steampunk Applique Series. This little octopus is a little quirky, but if you have been following the Steampunk movement you will know it is a popular symbol.

The octopus pattern is provided in two sizes just like all the others and as usual is exactly the same pattern that I printed and stitched up myself so you can see what result you may get if you use the same methods.

Are you contemplating what you could make with some of these designs, or are you waiting for the whole set to be released? (of course there will be a special price available for the whole set if you want them all!!)


PS: I've just updated my personal blog The Quilted Hen with a brand new appearance so please stop by and have a look!!

btemplates

0 comments: