Crown Applique Pattern


As I was finishing off this crown pattern today I couldn't help but think what it might look like as a cushion or a hanging piece in a little girls room. I think I shall have to do up another of these when I have more time in blues or pinks.

This design was created as part of the Steampunk pattern series however I think it could be a versatile pattern. Just like the others, it is provided in two sizes and don't forget if you have any trouble getting started remember you can download more consise instructions for needle turn applique from the free section of the shop by adding it to your cart when you checkout.


We're getting close to our 100th inspiring post over on Quiltopia. I'm considering running a little give away to celebrate, so please check back in the future for that!

btemplates

0 comments: